need CSS Help (customizing Serach Bar)

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme need CSS Help (customizing Serach Bar) Reply To: need CSS Help (customizing Serach Bar)

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme need CSS Help (customizing Serach Bar) Reply To: need CSS Help (customizing Serach Bar)

• Ole
    Newbie 19 points

Hi James,

yes i edit the file und deletet following section:
    <div class="col-md-12 col-lg-6">
    <div class="form-group bg-change-focus-addclass">
    <label class="text-primary text-uppercase"><?php echo __("At","premiumpress") ?></label>
    <select class="form-control selectpicker" multiple data-live-search-placeholder="Search"
    data-none-selected-text="<?php echo __("Any Location","premiumpress") ?>" data-selected-text-format="count > 3" data-done-button="true" data-done-button-text="OK" name="country" id="basic_country">
    <?php if(!isset($_GET['country'])){ $selcat = ""; }else{ $selcat = $_GET['country']; } echo $CORE->CUSTOMFIELD_LIST('map-country', $selcat); ?>
    </select>
    </div>
    </div>

If you changed the file then you would just need to alter it appropriately to have it view correctly without adding additional CSS.

Can you explain please? I don’t know what you mean.
    Perhaps I have to much or to less code deletetd?

Best regards,
    Ole

December 16, 2018 at 11:40 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team