charles

You tube video error using plugin

Video error message shows up when you post a video through pp you tube plugin. This is what shows up - https://youtube.com/devicesupport Worked fine this issue started yesterday.

Created: May 7, 2015 at 1:59 pm
  • In: Video Theme
  • Started by: charlescharles
  • 13 members left 45 comments
  • Last reply from: G4S

• Dave
    Dave
    May 13, 2015 at 11:11 am

Hi, I have updated the theme and plugin but when I add a video I am getting this error ….

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Google_Service_Exception’ with message ‘Error calling GET ;q=https%3A%2F%;maxResults=1&key=AIzaSyDLILFaMqW9MjRrHGm9OFN6pB0ptXxn_Fo: (403) Access Not Configured. The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your #8217; in /home/helico5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/:110 Stack trace: #0 /home/helico5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/(62): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_Http_Request), Object(Google_Client)) #1 [internal function]: Google_Http_REST::doExecute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request)) #2 /home/helico5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/(174): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/helico5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/(46): Google_Task_Runner- in /home/helico5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/ on line 110

…. Any idea what’s wrong

• Ian
    Ian
    May 14, 2015 at 7:08 am

Hi,

I have installed the new version and added my youtube api key

When I try to import a video it just goes to a blank white screen and the video is not imported.

• Sultan
    Sultan
    June 1, 2015 at 12:15 am

Hello,

I added my new api key and installed the new youtube plugin for a client – seems to import ok and is available in the listing manager but only shows the splash screen in the front end – no start button – tried a few different vids – all plugins were off before installed the youtube plugin and are still off now. If I copy the Youtube_code out of listing manager and put in a separate html file outside WP it plays ok. Any ideas?

Thanks

• Mark
    Mark
    June 1, 2015 at 11:00 am

@Liz, this plugin is only for importing videos from YouTube into the Responsive Video Theme, it has nothing to do with the Dating theme.
    If you want more ‘enhanced’ functionality of your YouTube videos in your Dating theme, the plugin you are looking for is

Mark

• PAULO
    PAULO
    August 1, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Hi Mark,

I’m trying use the video theme with your addon youtube import in , but when I import the videos he not include the video url, like you can see in

What I need change?

• Daniel
    Daniel
    August 4, 2015 at 10:38 pm

i am having issues too with the import plugin. and i’m using the new API.

like the above, it’s just importing the video image but it is not a clickable video.

Mark can you please update this to work?

• kaveh
    September 1, 2015 at 2:10 pm

YT Importer: When I try to import a video it goes to a blank white screen and the video is not imported.

• Daniel
    Daniel
    October 4, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Mark is there a fix coming? we have been waiting a long time.

• MOHD FAZLY
    MOHD FAZLY
    November 11, 2015 at 4:52 am

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Google_Service_Exception’ with message ‘Error calling GET ;q=movie&order=viewCount&maxResults=25&key=AIzaSyCfsyLHE9JrTj2DWWjf1D_IC6RbAszHBBE: (403) There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be #8217; in /home1/sniperfb/public_html/adsanasini/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/:110 Stack trace: #0 /home1/sniperfb/public_html/adsanasini/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/(62): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_Http_Request), Object(Google_Client)) #1 [internal function]: Google_Http_REST::doExecute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request)) #2 /home1/sniperfb/public_html/adsanasini/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/(174): call_user_func_array(Array, Array in /home1/sniperfb/public_html/adsanasini/wp-content/plugins/wlt_youtube/Google/ on line 110

• Daniel
    Daniel
    December 21, 2015 at 10:57 pm

a thread with three pages and still no solution.

can mark/support please help it’s clients?

do i need to open a ticket and post back here?

• Daniel
    Daniel
    January 4, 2016 at 12:54 am

Mark a 2016 response please?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    January 4, 2016 at 3:58 am

Daniel can you submit a ticket so i can check your setup. Ask for me and ill check it personally for you.

• Daniel
    Daniel
    January 5, 2016 at 6:09 am

Mark thanks for the fix with the recent plugin version for the Youtube video imports.

• G4S
    July 2, 2016 at 9:40 am

Hi Mark,

I have just installed and linked the youtube plugin with the goodle API configuration

I am able to search and save the videos in my video website but when i click on the play button nothing happens

please advise

Attachments:
    You must be a member to view attached files.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)