Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

• Biobob
    Newbie 11 points
    February 28, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Is there no way to change the current installed theme Headers and Footers as they are full of menus i dont want without but the rest would be fine without having to mess about in Elementor which i dont like, it reminds me of divi which i also dont like

• Biobob
    Newbie 11 points
    February 28, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Do you have to have pro version of Elementor to edit the header and footer without having to mess about with code etc?

• Frank
    Frank
    Newbie 39 points
    February 28, 2019 at 4:24 pm

I ended up learning Elementor for my heading. I haven’t replaced my footer but I plan to do that soon. WordPress and most content management systems are all moving to drag and drop blocks.
    The new default WordPress editor is a drag and drops block editor. If you like the old style editor you will have to download a plugin. Plus, the plugin will warn you that WordPress is deprecating the old editor in two years.
    Elementor is the editor that is compatible with Premiunpress and most templates. You can find tons of youtube videos plus they have a very active FaceBook page where old-school people like you and I could ask questions.
    I must confess that after 30 days of frustration I love Elementor.

• ppt_glaucio26-04-19_95074828
    Newbie 3 points
    June 14, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I created a template in the elementor that I want to use as a footer on my site, but the option to use the elements is only in the Header, why I can not use my template in footer? Why does not it give me this option?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• ppt_glaucio26-04-19_95074828
    Newbie 3 points
    June 14, 2019 at 2:40 pm

other picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)