Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

October 13, 2018
 Jeffrey

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 17 points

How do I customize the footer? I’m trying to make a minimal footer with my company name and copyright on the left, and minimal set of menu items on the right that I specify under appearance->menus (as I am currently doing in Directory Theme v9.2.0). It’s looking like the footer design (Company Information, Useful Links, Sign up for Newsletter) is driven by the theme/child theme (I’m using Chile 02 / Shop 2). Social icons and useful links remain when no links were provided in the PP Admin tool (Company Info / Page & Button Links). I appreciate any help anyone can provide!

October 13, 2018 at 6:18 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Jeffrey,

the footer area is an static section for now

if you want to hide some elements, you can let us know we can give you some custom css codes for it

October 15, 2018 at 7:25 am
  • Lea
    Lea
    Newbie 13 points

Hi I’m having the same problem….not sure how or where to put the code you added to this post?….I am using Shop v9.1, with a child theme..(template_affiliate_shop1).I wish to remove :
    Remove in Footer:
    #1. The Social media icons I deleted the icons but the boxes are still showing?
    #2. second column : My Account; Blog; About Us; Contact;
    #3. Also wish to remove Sign Up For Newsletter. I went into PP Dashboard and changed Newsletter setting to disable, and it disabled the subscription but not the Text: SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER – Sign up to get our latest exclusive updates, deals, offer and promotions.

It seems the Header is the same, I do not want the Search Box, or the ?My Account” and Favorites to show inside the header. I added an Advertising box for my own ad and it is not showing either?
    Gail

October 17, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team