Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Trisha

New 8.4

@ Mark Fail Hi Mark I was told I could now update to 8.4 via my members area but I dont see it anywhere. I am missing something? I still show 8.3. Much thanks!

Created: August 10, 2015 at 4:01 pm

• Trisha
    Trisha
    August 11, 2015 at 6:13 pm

OK then lets try this:

1) See the attached IMAGE: left hand side, towards the bottom is the word RESUME?

2) HOW do I GET? I have NO RESUME anywhere on my theme?!
    3) HOW do I get the EDIT RESUME & PURCHASE resume subscription pages?!

4) WHEN I was told its in 8.4 – hence all this back and forth wondering where 8.4 update is

5) So there’s a demo theme that displays RESUMES and when purchased you no way to locate or use the?

IS this correct?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Errol
    Errol
    August 11, 2015 at 6:53 pm

8.4 is available as a full install only, there is no update yet.

@Mark is there a time frame on when will the update be available? Download 8.4 from members area yesterday and install on a fresh test site and all went through, however, today when we try to update to one of the site this is when I hear everyone was speaking in a wide assortment of foreign language that even I did not understand so I decide to search for an answer and came across this post.

Information such as the above quote should be posted on the forum or within member’s area to avoid some of the confusion that may arise amongst members due to the lack of communication from HQ.

Regards,

BTW the install looks nice beside a few glitches we encounter. For a moment it gives me a quick flash back to when I first encounter the V7 theme 🙂 Seeing that you’re still updating check the white space in the header section of the admin dashboard – Thanks.

• Errol
    Errol
    August 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm

@Trisha sorry I did not see your post before I hit the submit button. Seeing that many of the members have not used the new release of the theme at the moment and there are new layouts features that we will have to get use too, so many of your Q may have to be answered by the PP team. Hope all goes well.

• Mark
    Mark
    August 11, 2015 at 10:46 pm

@Trisha, the features in the demo are from v8.4 Job Board Theme, but that theme version has not been released yet. Mark is releasing all the new v8.4 gradually so it should not be long before even the Job Board Theme is going to be available for download from the members area.

The v8.4 Job Board Theme is not available for anyone yet, not just you.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments