I'm just completely Knackered fixing issues, Is there any way you can provide a fully functional theme just like your demo ?
If you do a fresh install of the theme and do the system reset, it should be working without any issues. What issues do you experience?
1- Disable & delete the plugins & permalinks but still 404 error?
2- for stores page, do you add this code [TAXONOMY name=’store’ count=true icon=true] in page description ?
3- Expiry date isn’t showing in coupon code it just shows expires in?
4- Coupon image is not coming up after you put offer link?
Hi Rahul, when you installed the theme, did you do the theme reset? (Located in admin > Theme Options > Toolbox > System Cleanup Modules > Reset Entire website! )
Did you also follow the video tutorial on how to set up the theme?
In the Overview (admin > Theme Options > Overview) do you have all the items in the checklist green?
Did you go through the documentation under Overview?
Whats your url? makes it easier diagnosing the issue.
1. The coupon code link needs to be mapped to the Coupon Link Field.
2. Create a new page, call it stores, add the code to the WYSIWYG editor.
3. Make sure the expiry date field is mapped to the field expiry_date
4. Coupon Image is not really an image but yo need to add the shortcode [CBUTTON] to utilise it in listing Display setup.
Thanks for the answers!!!
1- I have resolved it already thanks again
How do you add shortcodes to Editors, do I need to go actual editor in themes ?
I just have these following issues but I dont know how to add codes to fix them.
1- Make sure the expiry date field is mapped to the field expiry_date- It is mapped to the expiry_date
4. Coupon Image is not really an image but yo need to add the shortcode [CBUTTON] to utilise it in listing Display setup.- How and where do you add this code ?
2. Try this in your search results Display:
[COUPON_END TEXT=”Expires In “]
4. Search Results display, looks like its working 🙂
Thanks for your help, All the issues I had seems to be resolved now except the expires in one- custom field is expiry_date but I don’t know why it’s still no working could you please advise ?
Rahul if your still have issues your welcome to submit a ticket and ill check your site.
Still having a issue with expiry date, I have just sent you an updated ticket!!!
the expiry date is because your hostign doesnt support date_diff (which is part of PHP5) you can install version 3.8 which will return the date as normal or ask your hosting to update you to the latest version of PHP.
Hi Mark, have you checked my ticket with regards to expiry date, I’m with hostgator and I don’t understand what you’re saying as I’m pretty new to WP stuff. Is it possible for you to check my site, it could be some custom field issue ?
im working my way through, whats your ticket id?
Thanks Mark, Ticket Id is ZWF-553-22898
Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.