Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
Mark Fail

iCodes Import Tool

Introduction Import coupon codes from icodes with this plugin. Note, you will need an icodes account to use this plugin. How does it work? Once activated, the plugin will create a new admin menu with options to enter your icodes (UK & US) account details. You can then import your merchant list and import coupons.

Created: July 5, 2013 at 10:20 am

• Steve
    September 28, 2014 at 6:01 pm

I did a fresh install of WordPress 4.0 + Premiumpress 6.6.5. I wanted to install the iCodes Import Tool. When I accessed the Theme Plugins page, but the page was blank.

I had already log in to my account, but attachment link on the first post of this topic kept asking me to log in. Where can I download the latest iCodes Import Tool?

• Shamem
    Shamem
    August 30, 2015 at 10:23 am

I’ve just signed up to icodes but i am not finding the plugin or the page in the theme where you can plugin your icodes feed.

Anyone know what’s happened?

• Errol
    Errol
    August 30, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Anyone know what’s happened?

If is not available in the plugins area or embedded within your theme (not familiar that theme) then probably your best bet would be to contact PP support team via live chat or open a ticket. Forum members have no control over those features.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments