Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
Mark Fail

iCodes Import Tool

Introduction Import coupon codes from icodes with this plugin. Note, you will need an icodes account to use this plugin. How does it work? Once activated, the plugin will create a new admin menu with options to enter your icodes (UK & US) account details. You can then import your merchant list and import coupons.

Created: July 5, 2013 at 10:20 am

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    July 28, 2013 at 1:32 pm

ok

• Lee
    Lee
    July 30, 2013 at 11:22 am

iCodes working again now.

Can we cache a copy of the images on our sites so that when iCodes are down, it does not stop images displaying on our sites?

Also should improve page load time, if we are not ‘hot linking’ images from iCodes.

🙂

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    July 30, 2013 at 12:40 pm

thanks for updating lee but there is no image caching option.

• Lee
    Lee
    July 30, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Could your icodes plugin cache the images into our sites?

Similar to how your ‘premiumpress thumbnail images’ worked taking a screenshot of websites in 7x

• Lee
    Lee
    July 30, 2013 at 4:47 pm

OK just got to import some coupons using iCodes plugin into the new 3.8

Main issue i am seeing is the lack of content and ability to create SEO posts, for example in the old 7.1.4 I could control the posted content and customize the title and post content, now I can not seem to modify what it imports….!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 1, 2013 at 11:07 am

ill update the plugin again at a later date, its open source so your welcome to assist 🙂

• Aaron
    Aaron
    August 2, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I recently buy your responsive coupon theme and just install your iCodes plugin.But it seems to issue with plugin.Its not importing all the coupons from my iCodes feeds.I have more than 3700 coupons but its only installed 6 coupons.

Please let me know how i can fix this issue. I need to import all 3700 coupons at once.

Also your theme is not showing coupon expiry date.Is there any misconfiguration or its bug.

Thanks

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 2, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Aaron, i recall icodes has a lasted import setting will means you can only import the coupons since your last import, ie, if you’ve imported or viewed the full list before it will only import new once since your last import.

ill check the plugin over the weekend but i think thats why

• Michael
    Michael
    August 14, 2013 at 1:13 am

Will the I-Codes Plugin be updated to include offers soon? Only thing I’m waiting on to move my couponpress site on over, but I do understand the core features are a bit more important. Just curious. 🙂

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 14, 2013 at 1:22 am

yeh, as soon as the shop theme is available ill have more time to update plugins.

• Audree
    Audree
    August 20, 2013 at 2:27 pm

where can I find the video that shows me how to upload a plugin and where to put it? is it the same as an update but if yes what folder do I add it to and then does it just populate in the plugins section and then I activate it??

• James
    James
    September 5, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Hi Mark

Just follow link from new plugin page and downloaded the new icodes plugin, but its the same version, 1.3 not 1.4. Is there another link or is the only one in first post?

• James
    James
    September 5, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Mark

Forget my previous post, i found the updates in the theme 😳

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    September 6, 2013 at 9:00 am

🙂 np

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments