Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Uche

Directory theme update, 8.2 to 8.8

Hi Mark, Been a long time. pls how do i install the new directory update, 8.8? i am still using 8.2 i tried uploading new them but says

"Destination folder already exists. /home/listmeng/public_html/listing/wp-content/themes/DT/ Theme install failed."
pls, i need help. Thanks in anticipation. Uche

Created: October 24, 2015 at 8:40 am

• mark
    mark
    November 16, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Hi Uche or anyone, have you updated successfully from 8.2 to 8.8 and if so can you give a brief description on how you go about doing this. After i try to update from admin area according to the info shown in the image above and encounter many problems, first of all the framework to the right of the parent theme does not align correctly like the left column and when a child theme is install the widget column is pushed down below the listing and align to the left side of the page.

I try the info given in the post above and encounter the same problem including the one mention in this post https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/version-8-8-toggle-buttons-do-not-work/ any assistance if available is appreciated beside opening a ticket, thanks.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments