an
groups-icon

Current issues with listing directories themes (that are yet to be resolved)

• Version 10
    Matti
    154 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User

These are the list of issues I encountered with the directory theme that I have yet to receive a response to. I am using the latest version as of 23 November, 2022:

1. The mobile menu is not opening and closing properly, you can test it in the demo.
    2. Banners (sellspace) are not loading in mobile devices, I believe they are hidden by default. If there is a reason for it, the widget for the banners is not provided in docs. What is it? How to enable it on mobile devices?
    3. Unable to disable the preloader. How do you disable as it has negative impact on performance? What is the css to hide it or script to disable it?
    4. Users can edit categories after the listing has been approved enough though in the settings it is set that users cannot change categories once the listing is live?
    5. No control over the amount of multiple categories users can select if set. In addition, allowing gold package to choose multiple categories will not work unless it is changed in the global settings, meaning, everyone can add multiple categories.
    6. No child theme provided for directory themes, Js and css are loading from third party resources, how to change that?
    7. Why is the theme using wp default registration if country is not added? Custom field do not sync the location, which means the VAT do not work. Why not use a separate registration and how to fix this if you choose not to?
    8. The sellspace for banners are not displayed in the member account dashboard. Why?
    9. Please be active again in the forums, it will be appreciated by everyone.

The above are the top issues I came across in directory themes and are unresolved at the time of this writing. I know someone is reading this, you know my ticket numbers.

November 23, 2022 at 11:56 am
  • Holger Speth
    20 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    November 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm
  • Matti
    154 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 23, 2022 at 9:04 pm
  • Holger Speth
    20 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 23, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Views

Replies