CSS issue please help it's rather urgent

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme CSS issue please help it's rather urgent

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

CSS issue please help it's rather urgent

May 18, 2019
Vivian Vivian
  • Vivian
    Vivian
    Senior Member 174 points

Ok thanks for your help.
    That worked and turned it off but the layout and design is all messed up – no logo and category images set back to the default images – and the listing page is not how I designed it etc…
    best now re-build everything I suppose…

May 19, 2019 at 4:07 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

@Vivan
    I just checked and it looked ok with styling on the blog pages. Perhaps you already fixed it or you may need to empty browser cache.
    If you ever wanted you could easily turn it back on by changing the value from no to yes.

May 19, 2019 at 4:31 am
  • Vivian
    Vivian
    Senior Member 174 points

I have fixed everything (wasn’t too hard at least) and yes it’s all LOOKING GOOD again! Can’t thank you enough @JamesD your support and advice today has been invaluable and right now think you deserve a BIG bonus or pay rise!!! You are a credit to the team and I appreciate your efforts on this issue. Cheers

May 19, 2019 at 4:39 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

Thank you, you’re welcome Vivian.

May 19, 2019 at 4:59 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

Note: My theory is that you had it turned on in a previous version and along the way it broke on one of the updates. I’m pretty sure it’s a bug in the theme.

Also, other than a customer like yourself, I am in no way affiliated with PP.

May 19, 2019 at 5:04 am
  • Vivian
    Vivian
    Senior Member 174 points

Oh my goodness my apologies I thought you were from PP – well thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cheers

May 19, 2019 at 5:09 am
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team