Wrong Listings under another author

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 8, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Hi, can you tell what is causing some listings to appear under another author’s name?
    For instance, author A has 2 listings and author B has 1 listing. But, there are 3 listings under author A and 0 listings under author B. Please, I need some advice on this. Thank you, Dario

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,111 points
    March 9, 2015 at 8:45 am

Hi Dario,

Can you please send sample links for this please?

Thanks.

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 9, 2015 at 9:41 am

Hi Alex,
    Here it is:
    User Žaklina Janžić has posted 1 listing. LINK
    Her Author details page says 0 listings > LINK

User andysajo has posted 1 listing, LINK
    Her Author detials says 4 listings > LINK
    Please see attached image as well.
    Thank you, Dario

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,111 points
    March 9, 2015 at 9:54 am

can you send a ticket for this instead please so I can login to your website and check

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

Hi Alex,
    I have just posted a ticket #ROD-704-24345
    Thank you.
    Best, Dario

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,111 points
    March 9, 2015 at 10:16 am

Thanks we’ll check it shortly.

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 9, 2015 at 10:19 am

Thank you Alex.

Also, while you are here 🙂 can you please help me with these:

1) How can administrator log-in to another user account if he doesn’t know the username / pass (or knows only the username) or the user has logged in via social plugin?

2) Where are email messages stored (when a buyer/user sends a message to the Author via “Contact Author” link on the listings page)?

3) Wrong display of listings on second and all subsequent pages – namely the carousel and categfories are showing again (just as on the home page). See image attached.

4) Some images are wrong uploaded (rotated) when the user uploads them? Is this because the user uploadaed already rotated image or is something else causing it?

Thank you,
    Dario

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,111 points
    March 9, 2015 at 10:41 am

hi dario

1) How can administrator log-in to another user account if he doesn’t know the username / pass (or knows only the username) or the user has logged in via social plugin?

ANS> there’s no option for this, unless if he change the password via Admin dashboard

2) Where are email messages stored (when a buyer/user sends a message to the Author via “Contact Author” link on the listings page)?

ANS> The emails will be sent to the user’s My Account > My Messages

3) Wrong display of listings on second and all subsequent pages – namely the carousel and categfories are showing again (just as on the home page). See image attached.

ANS> CAn you include this to your ticket so I can check yours settings?

4) Some images are wrong uploaded (rotated) when the user uploads them? Is this because the user uploadaed already rotated image or is something else causing it?

ANS> By default there’s no option that rotates the images UNLESS if you uploaded an image that is already rotated

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 9, 2015 at 10:46 am

Thank you Alex.

Regarding the update to the latest version (8.0), I wonder (and am concerned) if the update will be flawless (without errors in listings, CSS design and other theme funcionalities). Before I can update this can you help me determine if everything is ready for this update? I will need let’s say some kind of diagnostic. If everything is ready then I will make an update.

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,111 points
    March 9, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Hi Dario,

Yes, it has lots of changes from 6.6.7 to version 8.1

I would suggest you install the new version on a test site instead if you have some doubts so you can test it.

You can also follow this steps to update.

Steps to update:
    1. Please create a backup for your site database and files first before doing any updates (themes or wordpress)
    2. Please login to: https://clients.premiumpress.com then download the latest version.
    3. Login to your FTP or file manager on your cpanel hosting and go to the wp-content/themes/ folder and rename the old main theme folder.
    4. Please login to your wordpress dashboard > Appearance > And upload the new theme.
    5. If there is an issue with the homepage display, please go to Theme Options > Page setup > home tab and set your home page again.
    6. Done.

• Dario
    Dario
    Newbie 15 points
    March 11, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Hi Alex, one more question regarding “Top of the category” listing.
    I have manually set one listing to show on the top of the particular category (listing enhancement). But, that listing shows itself two times in category – once at the top and as regular listing somewhere below on the list.
    Question: is it possible to show the listing only once when the listing has this enhancement?
    Thank you, Dario

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes