Work for a Premium press directory expert

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Work for a Premium press directory expert

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Work for a Premium press directory expert

April 28, 2019
 Mitchell

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

I need someone to help me fix a few problems. I was told that I would have to hire a programmer to fix one problem ( Company website link ) so I don’t have to have a custom DBkey for the website and I have others that are posted here also. Funny thing is on the directory demos.
    I will generate a list after saving this by replying to this post

if you need a website I have a dedicated Web hosting server only word of mouth a few people on it. Really fast. that I will give you a free Website for a year for one site. Or if you are a Developer we can work something out for your customers. or Name your price.

So if you are interested sales (at) 3alienswebhosting.com
    Only experienced with V9 Directory Theme, please.
    I really need this working and back to making money and adsense revenue

Mitch

April 28, 2019 at 1:08 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

1. Need to show claim listing on each listing page?
    2. reCaptcha not working on contact forms and registration form.
    3. Adsense is in WP Text Widget and works some times and not others and never on Firefox
    in firefox this shows (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    thats it.
    4, cant change the logo no matter what I do

both websites are the same problems
    https://www.arcades.directory/
    https://www.hamradiostop.com/

April 28, 2019 at 1:19 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

#4 is done deleted the lower resolution version below
    Little things like this should be in Documentation

April 28, 2019 at 3:06 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

Hello Mitchell,

1. Need to show claim listing on each listing page?

Is the setting PremiumPress > Configuration > DIRECTORY SETTINGS > CLAIM LISTING ON? If so, do you not see the button when you’re logged out and view the listing?

2. reCaptcha not working on contact forms and registration form.

There’s a JS error caused by google maps. That should be corrected first to determine if it’s breaking the reCaptcha JS process. If it doesn’t then other error message(s) should become available on where to start to correct it.

3. Adsense is in WP Text Widget and works some times and not others and never on Firefox

I’m not sure if it’s ever been corrected, but I’ve read that using Rocket Loader would prevent Adsense ads from being displayed. I did see a couple JS errors referring to Rocket Loader. If this is the case then I’d recommend turning Rocket Loader OFF and see.

A lot of the time when you see the 403 error it’s due to Adsense refusing the domain in question. I’d double check to make sure that the domains, and sub-domains, have been added accordingly within the Adsense settings.

April 29, 2019 at 2:02 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

I wrote a large reply and checked and its gone puff….
    So here goes again

I turned off rocket loader on both sites
    1. Yes, Claim Listing is and was On. No button anywhere for claim listing.

2. I tried again it still says The security question answer is incorrect in red at the top and then the reCaptcha shows Then I click the checkbox and it registers the test ok
    The setting SECURITY CODE
    Adds a basic security question to the registration page for spam protection
    is on and the reCapha page is also on. If I shut off the SECURITY CODE setting There is no reCaptcha and registration goes through

3. rocket loader is off and purged cache still not working. now not showing in chrome
    I did check Adsense Good and both sites are there in sites and approved marked ready.
    I just put googles IPs in the Firewall Allow

All above still not showing
    Mitch

April 29, 2019 at 4:31 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

@Mitchell

I am no longer seeing the Rocket Loader error, however, I do see another JS error looks like from a banner/ad service: https://www.screencast.com/t/bUmOfCLmq
    It’s a JS error, but not sure if it’s impacting anything else on the page. You should be able to tell though.

This is what I see in regards to the reCaptcha:
    04.28.2019-22.36.44
    Details on the error can be found here: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#referer-not-allowed-map-error
    It says:

The current URL loading the Maps JavaScript API has not been added to the list of allowed referrers. Please check the referrer settings of your API key on the Google Cloud Platform Console.

In regards to the Adsense. Adsense is showing up (at least the auto-ad) an no errors that I see. The add is in the footer: https://www.screencast.com/t/Kjp0TWLc

In regards to the Claim listing button,did you check after logging out? (without any cache on) If so then it may need to have options and/or values added manually. If this is the case, a small script could be created to handle it. Honestly, it’s a little difficult to tell exactly.

April 29, 2019 at 4:51 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

>API has not been added to the list of allowed referrers
    Yep, that’s correct Just Added them on both domains.
    is the error still there?

that footer ad is in the advertising settings not on the listing page edit.

I’m in the process of getting together an input CSV file and New Screenshots of hamradiostop.com
    out of the 800+listings I have 700+ left that is still online.
    Wish there was a Website Checking plugin for the theme.

thank You
    Mitch

P.S. EDITED: Just read a ticket I made.
    Alex is Looking into the Claim Listing

April 29, 2019 at 12:14 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

@Mitchell

Yep, that’s correct Just Added them on both domains.
    is the error still there?

Before it was displayed on page load, now it shows after submitting the form.

that footer ad is in the advertising settings not on the listing page edit.

Ok

P.S. EDITED: Just read a ticket I made.
    Alex is Looking into the Claim Listing

Ok

April 29, 2019 at 9:37 pm

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

I guess because the file changed with the new theme release

May 1, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team