Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

Where can the Changed Files For V9 be found at please?

October 19, 2018
Elizabeth Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 27 points

Hi,

I am currently using 8.9.7 version for the shop theme. However, I needed to know if
    I should upgrade it the latest version, and if so where are the files that have been changed, please?
    I also need some help on if I upgrade to this new version, will all my current modifications to the
    menus, categories, etc be altered out, and thus need to be put back into place with the upgrade?
    Also, do I need to change out my PHP on my hosting to use the latest version, and the child themes too, please?

Sorry for so many questions, but I always seem to break my version when upgrading and took me ages to get it back to functioning order again, so wanted to ask upfront this time around.

Hope someone here can help me out here, much appreciate it!

libby

October 19, 2018 at 1:33 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Elizabeth,

are you referring to V9? version 9 is not n upgrade for V8.9.7 yet, its clean install version

October 22, 2018 at 8:31 am
  • Jeff
    Jeff
    Newbie 29 points

When will there be a update for the theme? Half of my site has quit working and the only thing I got when I submitted a ticket was try to roll back your site, Its to late for that. I’m hoping a update might fix the problem.

October 24, 2018 at 4:56 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Guys,

Mark might release the upgrade tool once ALL themes are converted to V9

October 24, 2018 at 8:48 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team