Where and how do I integrate coupons on checkout

• Tony
    Newbie 8 points
    August 31, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I am having problems integrating coupons on checkout, I have enabled coupons and created one but I am not sure how and where to set it up when a user is adding a listing.I created a dummy account, gone through the motions but can’t see the theme asking me if I have a coupon code. I am new at this, maybe I am just overlooking something. The help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

• zarko
    zarko
    Senior Member 360 points
    August 31, 2016 at 8:10 pm

hi Tony

After user submitted a listing through the paid listing package, that listing will go to Pending mode and above the listing there will be Pay now button. When they click it, payment form will pop up together with option to input discount code if they have one. This is where coupon code is applied and discount will be included into price

• Tony
    Newbie 8 points
    August 31, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Hi Zarko,

Thanks for the reply, that is what I thought. However it does not prompt for a coupon, see pic’s attached. Is there maybe another setting that i am not activating.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 1, 2016 at 4:31 am

Hello Tony,
    Which theme version are you using?Please update to latest version 8.9.4

• Tony
    Newbie 8 points
    September 1, 2016 at 6:32 am

Hi Josh,

I am using the Classifieds Theme 8.9.4.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 1, 2016 at 12:44 pm

I think you should open a ticket >>https://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

• Tony
    Newbie 8 points
    September 1, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Thanks Josh

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 1, 2016 at 2:14 pm

You’re welcome Tony.Please update how it goes

• Graham
    Graham
    Newbie 53 points
    September 3, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Coupons do not work in 8.9.4.
    I have already reported this issue ages ago, see here:
    https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/discount-copon-problem-reappears-in-8-9-4/

Mark promised fix dates and did not deliver. Alex seems to think there was an update with a fix, I’m pretty sure he lives on another planet somewhere! He even promised, yet again, another fixed version to be released this week, where is it ?

If you voice your opinion they just remove your posts, worst forum we have ever seen…good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes