When does seller get paid?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme When does seller get paid?

When does seller get paid?

September 18, 2018
 Roy

• Roy
    Senior Member 127 points

Does the payment go directly to the seller immediately when the buyer wins the auction?

September 18, 2018 at 10:11 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,722 points

This depends on the user setup, if they have entered their paypal details they can get paid directly yes otherwise the buyer/sell must communicate to arrange payment.

September 20, 2018 at 10:11 am

• Roy
    Senior Member 127 points

Okay, but if the seller has entered their paypal email in their account, does the payment go directly to the seller, immediately, when the buyer makes the payment?

September 20, 2018 at 3:15 pm

• Lindsay
    Newbie 26 points

Issue.

Registration I have added a custom field “PayPal Email”

I have a registered user who has entered his PayPal email.

This user has purchased an Item and is asked to “PAY NOW”

During the payment process the PayPal message is > see image.

In the backend under Payment Gateways I have enabled PayPal Standard & PayPal Adaptive.(HAVE DISABLED SANBOX IN BOTH INSTANCES)

I’ve entered all of my PayPal credentials Standard and Adaptive Payments.

At the bottom “ADAPTIVE PAYMENTS”it has NOTE >This gateway will only show to the user if they have entered a paypal email as form of payment.

Please tell me where a user can enter their Paypal Email address as a form of payment?
    As noted above I have entered a custom field PayPal to the registration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 28, 2018 at 10:38 am

• Roy
    Senior Member 127 points

The member enters their paypal address in MY ACCOUNT > MY PAYMENT OPTIONS > PAYPAL EMAIL

September 28, 2018 at 3:23 pm

• Roy
    Senior Member 127 points

I just did another test order to the live paypal gateway and the payment went to our website’s paypal account. It did not go to the seller’s paypal account. The seller’s paypal email address is in their user account details. There is no commission so we should not be receiving any payment.

When I tried to do an order through the PayPal sandbox payment gatweay keeps opening the live paypal gateway.

October 23, 2018 at 8:52 pm

• Roy
    Senior Member 127 points

When I disabled the PayPal gateway in the dashboard and then entered the sandbox email, saved, and then re-enabled the gateway for sandbox, I then did a test payment and was actually directed to the PayPal Sandbox. Maybe there was some cache problem…

October 23, 2018 at 10:45 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,722 points

This has been covered in the other posts you’ve created, sandbox is for user to admin payments, user to user payments are not covered by the sandbox as you cannot make sandbox payments to other user accounts.

October 25, 2018 at 3:09 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team