an
groups-icon

What Version are we upto with Responsive Real estate Estate Theme

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner

Responsive Real Estate Theme
    Version 8.2 – Released: May 24th, 2015 is currently showing here as the Demo https://www.premiumpress.com/wordpress-real-estate-theme/

The Question is:

Is this theme going to be updated to a newer version 8.4 with different design, like some have been discussing in the forum about other themes?
    I would like to know before I start setting up the current version how it’s designed, I assume it is 8.3 updated on 20th June and downloadable from the members area. although it may be possible that the demo site I am looking at on the link above is still 8.2 is this correct?

Can anybody shed any light on this please?
    After searing for version related information on the forums, I’m starting to get confused?
    I have read a lot of posts and done a fair bit of searching however I dont have time to live in the forum although that would be a nice break, then I’d know what was going on!

If Responsive Real Estate Theme is going to have a design change from what is is right now, or in the process of being changed, then I will happily wait until it is released.

I’m just trying to save myself double handling the same work load.

Thanks in advance for any help in answering this question if anybody can.

August 22, 2015 at 12:27 pm
  • Clive Boosey
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 22, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Views

Replies