Warning Message when adding listing

• Emily
    Emily
    Newbie 60 points
    March 28, 2015 at 10:51 pm

I am sometimes getting the below warnings when adding a new listing. It doesn’t always happen but occasionally does. The listing goes through but this warning message pops up. I am still on DT version 6.6.3. Is there a fix? I plan to upgrade in the near future. Just getting things ready to make a seamless transition.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/servic19/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT/tpl-add.php on line 338

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/servic19/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT/tpl-add.php:338) in /home/servic19/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT/tpl-add.php on line 571

• M
    M
    Senior Member 278 points
  • Emily
    Emily
    Newbie 60 points
    March 29, 2015 at 2:16 am

Thanks M, but no because I had multiple categories selected 🙁

• M
    M
    Senior Member 278 points
    March 29, 2015 at 2:41 am

So you’ve tried the code then?

I’m only asking because your using the word HAD. Can you confirm you’ve tried adding a listing with and without a category selected and your getting the error message on both instances.

• Emily
    Emily
    Newbie 60 points
    March 29, 2015 at 1:01 pm

No I didn’t try the code because the error occurred WITH categories selected. And the warning message has only appeared randomly, so it seems. I offer the option to set up listings for users and I always create the listings in the same way with description, categories, details, attachments, map. Most of the time they set up just fine but occasionally the above warning messages come up. I’m almost wondering if it has to do with the attachments? But not sure

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes