LIMITED OFFER: Get All Themes Package for only $199 view more

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Version 9 – only 2 listing types

• tony
    tony
    Newbie 50 points
    April 25, 2019 at 11:20 pm

I’ve been told Version 9 only allows 2 separate listing types – standard and featured. Since we have 5 listing types with version 8 and have spend a lot of money marketing those types, we’re in a major bind now with Version 9. Does anyone know how to add more listing types in Version 9 or can the coding be modified to do this? We will be forced to another software if we can’t do this – after spending a lot of time and money using this software. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Jaroslava
    Jaroslava
    Newbie 73 points
    April 26, 2019 at 3:50 am

hi, true,
    i also want more listing types – packages
    membership is not a solution for me

Paul

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    April 27, 2019 at 4:00 am

Multiple types confused users in v8, we spent so much time trying to explain how it worked that it was affecting other custom support.

Having 2 types has been great thus far as its just a standard setup which most users can understand alot easier.

Unfortunately I have no plans to bring this back, memberships are really the way forward.

• Jaroslava
    Jaroslava
    Newbie 73 points
    April 28, 2019 at 3:45 am

memberships solve Max. Num Uploads, Max. Categories …?
    ( the difference between paid and free listing classifieds
    surely there are better packages for this, so unfortunately I stay on version 8, the way back

• Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 457 points
    April 29, 2019 at 9:57 am

I personally stopped featured listing sales (in v8) due to the fact that this will cause me headaches during the update. I am still waiting for the tool …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)