User Accounts.

User Accounts.

July 6, 2013
Michael Michael
  • Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points

Hello,

Recently purchased the theme and absolutely love it after evaluating literally dozens of others … thank you Mark.

My question at this point is I can’t seem to locate anywhere to view or modify user account balances or for users to view their own account balances … have I missed something?

Regards …

July 6, 2013 at 10:03 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Payments are currently done outside of the theme (to save you any legal issues) so there is no user balance.

July 7, 2013 at 10:31 am
  • Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points

Hello Mark,

Understood, thanks.

Regards …

July 7, 2013 at 3:07 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

np

July 7, 2013 at 3:20 pm
  • Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points

Hi Mark,

Just sitting here mulling over the implications of that, a lot of potential freelancers (and thats how i’d planned to use the theme) will shy away I believe with no potential to escrow funds (credits) against their work or have no dispute resolution mechanism to resolve any differences of opinion … I’m guessing these things are beyound the scope of the theme .. would I be correct?

Regards … Michael.

July 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

hi Michael

for the moment yes, basically when i release a theme i like to get feedback and feature requests, i can then work from them when adding in new functionality.

If you have some ideas/suggestions your welcome to add them to feature request section and ill review them when adding updates.

July 7, 2013 at 3:59 pm
  • Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points

Hi Mark,

Thank you, you a gentleman :)

Just by the by, are you up for custom mods perhaps along those lines for a gratuity?

Regards … Michael.

July 7, 2013 at 4:13 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

by custom mods do you mean plugins for PPT?

July 7, 2013 at 4:32 pm
  • Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points

Hi Mark,

If by PPT you mean PremiumPress Themes then yes, thats what I mean .. I have employeepress which I believe would benefit greatly from the potential to take a “house” commission, incorporate “credits/user balances” functionality and the ability to ascrow funds against a “job” in progress … those are the custom mods to which I refer.

Regards … Michael.

July 7, 2013 at 4:43 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team