Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

User Accounts.

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points
    July 6, 2013 at 10:03 am

Hello,

Recently purchased the theme and absolutely love it after evaluating literally dozens of others … thank you Mark.

My question at this point is I can’t seem to locate anywhere to view or modify user account balances or for users to view their own account balances … have I missed something?

Regards …

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    July 7, 2013 at 10:31 am

Payments are currently done outside of the theme (to save you any legal issues) so there is no user balance.

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points
    July 7, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Hello Mark,

Understood, thanks.

Regards …

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    July 7, 2013 at 3:20 pm

np

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points
    July 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Hi Mark,

Just sitting here mulling over the implications of that, a lot of potential freelancers (and thats how i’d planned to use the theme) will shy away I believe with no potential to escrow funds (credits) against their work or have no dispute resolution mechanism to resolve any differences of opinion … I’m guessing these things are beyound the scope of the theme .. would I be correct?

Regards … Michael.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    July 7, 2013 at 3:59 pm

hi Michael

for the moment yes, basically when i release a theme i like to get feedback and feature requests, i can then work from them when adding in new functionality.

If you have some ideas/suggestions your welcome to add them to feature request section and ill review them when adding updates.

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points
    July 7, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Hi Mark,

Thank you, you a gentleman :)

Just by the by, are you up for custom mods perhaps along those lines for a gratuity?

Regards … Michael.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    July 7, 2013 at 4:32 pm

by custom mods do you mean plugins for PPT?

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 29 points
    July 7, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Hi Mark,

If by PPT you mean PremiumPress Themes then yes, thats what I mean .. I have employeepress which I believe would benefit greatly from the potential to take a “house” commission, incorporate “credits/user balances” functionality and the ability to ascrow funds against a “job” in progress … those are the custom mods to which I refer.

Regards … Michael.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)