Urgent Help – Updating Theme

• Ankurpreet
    Ankurpreet
    Newbie 44 points
    September 4, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Hi Mark/Guys

Its been long since i have logged in to Forum. I created website http://www.couponsmafia.com long back but could not update it for last one year because of some personal issues. For last 1 month, Hostgator has been blocking my website saying that its abusing resources. Any one has clue what could be the reason?

Another thing is that i am using Couponpress theme v7.3.1 and i noticed that responsive themes have been introduced after that. Questions:
    1. What is a responsive theme?
    2. How can i upgrade my CP theme?

Regards
    Ankur

• Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points
    September 4, 2015 at 9:26 pm

Another thing is that i am using Couponpress theme v7.3.1 and i noticed that responsive themes have been introduced after that. Questions:
    1. What is a responsive theme?
    2. How can i upgrade my CP theme?

That version is history a while back – You may have to do a bit of homework this weekend by first checking some of the blogs in the Notice Board to the bottom right of this page and do a search in the forum top right of page for upgrading to responsive from non-responsive or some other keywords there should be quite a few post on the subject.

There should be a discount code in your members’ area whereby you can contact support for any additional info – when you upgrade to responsive members on the forum would gladly assist when possible – Good Luck and Hope all goes well.

Regards,

P.S. It would be best to wait for the new release of the upcoming version seeing that the present is only for new install.

• Ankurpreet
    Ankurpreet
    Newbie 44 points
    September 6, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Thanks Errol.
    1. Any clue when is the next version going to be released?
    2. Do we have a confirmation that it will be for upgrade that i can do?
    3. When you talk about discount code, do you mean to say that i need to buy responsive theme?

• Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points
    September 6, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Any clue when is the next version going to be released?

@Ankurpreet in regard to your Q I saw a post a minute ago here… https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/bugs-on-8-4/page/2/#post-94559 it may be for a new install not certain will have to wait and see or you can contact support… https://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit seeing you will be updating from an older version. They should be able to give you a better response on your Q.

When you talk about discount code, do you mean to say that i need to buy responsive theme?

Correct – when the theme first converted over to the responsive version in 2013 there were a special discount allotted to members to upgrade for a couple of weeks if I recall and after the expired time period the full price was kicked in so the discount available in your members’ area you can add at the time of purchase or checkout to get an discount from the present price. Hope all goes well.

Best Regards,

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes