Unable to comment on the auction page.

• David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    July 1, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Hello, my website is live and I am currently trying to leave a comment and rating on the listing but when I click the submit comment button it takes me to the https://cyberdealerz.com/wp-comments-post.php page but stays blank. No error or processing and no comment left. I looked through all the settings but cant seem to fix this.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 1, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Hello David,
    Which theme version are you using?This issue was fixed in new theme version.
    Also try installing a fresh copy of wordpress

• David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    July 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I have version 6.6.6.

• David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    July 1, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Also I a new to this so Are there instruction on how to update theme?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 1, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Steps to update:
    1. Please create a backup for your site database and files first before doing any updates (themes or wordpress)
    2. Please login to: https://www.premiumpress.com/account/ then download the latest version.
    3. Login to your FTP or file manager on your cpanel hosting and go to the wp-content/themes folder and rename the old main theme folder.
    4. Please login to your wordpress dashboard > Appearance > And upload the new theme and Activate
    5. Done.
    Note:There has been lots of changes from your current theme version to latest version.From framework to design and not everything will work correctly as from your old version.Please backup or install the new version on a test server/subdomain/local server before using it on a live site

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    July 1, 2016 at 7:22 pm

No problem. Will do this. Thank you for your time and patience.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 5, 2016 at 4:24 pm

You’re welcome David 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes