LIMITED OFFER: Save $200 Today! - Get All Themes For $199 -- Learn More

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Turn off Basket

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,354 points
    December 6, 2018 at 4:21 am

@Mark

This was added to the last update

I’m guessing you’re referring to an update not yet released since the closest thing I see is the “CATALOG MODE”.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,354 points
    December 6, 2018 at 4:42 am

@Mark

This was added to the last update

I’m guessing you’re referring to an update not yet released since the closest thing I see is the “CATALOG MODE”?

• Lee
    Lee
    Newbie 92 points
    December 6, 2018 at 8:38 am

It is not an option that we can find. Can you point us in the right direction please?

• Javier Antonio
    Newbie 5 points
    December 12, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Hello,
    I do not know how I did it but in the end I managed to stabilize a theme and at the moment it stays that way.
    What I am satisfied with is the Amazon plugin.
    Thank you

• Oscar
    Newbie 6 points
    January 18, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Hi Mark,

I can not find the option. Where is?

I have an other question.
    How can I make the purchase go directly to Amazon if I go through the checkout of my store?

Thanks!!!

• Wesley
    Newbie 1 points
    January 23, 2019 at 1:25 am

Could you please fix the issue related to the basket and make the switch shuts off the link to the basket/cart and make it link to amazon? When you view an item the item and click on the basket the link is a javascript(0) which adds to the basket. I need it to link to amazon just like it does using the add to cart button on the item page when viewing the single item.
    Making the switch in shop settings shut off the basket turns off the links to amazon making the site useless for an affiliate account.
    Thank you for your time

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)