Transferring from Clipper to Couponpress

• Pinar
    Pinar
    Newbie 1 points
    May 16, 2015 at 5:36 am

Hello,

I will like to transfer my coupon website https://www.palmos.com which is using clipper theme to couponpress child theme, how do I proceed any thoughts?

• Timothy
    Timothy
    Newbie 9 points
    May 20, 2015 at 4:39 am

I’m in the middle of the same thing…

Anyone have any suggestions/tools or do we just need to start fresh with couponpress?

• Mark
    Mark
    Titan 733 points
    May 20, 2015 at 10:06 am

Export all your coupons to csv, wipe your site clean, install your PremiumPress Coupon Theme and import your csv.

Or get a custom conversion script created.

Mark

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    May 20, 2015 at 1:38 pm

clipper have a completely different setup to our themes however if someone would submit a ticket ill work on creating a plugin.

• Timothy
    Timothy
    Newbie 9 points
    June 8, 2015 at 8:30 pm

FYI – Mark is working on a converter from Clipper -> to -> CouponPress

• Timothy
    Timothy
    Newbie 9 points
    June 14, 2015 at 4:58 am

Anyone looking to move from Appthemes Clipper To CouponPress – IT IS NOW POSSIBLE!

Mark Fail has released a converter and my site has been successfully transferred from Clipper To CouponPress. Sure, there is a few things to tidy up afterwards (mainly since CouponPress has SO MANY more features) but it is a pretty straight forward move.

*** It appears most people are happy with the products here so this isn’t really an issue – but for anyone thinking of trying something else, “the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence.” CouponPress is a remarkable product and the support is second to none.

• Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 920 points
    June 14, 2015 at 5:50 am

I have done this via phpmyadmin a few times – minor custom post type and taxonomy naming differences plus clipper uses taxonomies for types instead of custom fields.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes