Transfer listing from one package to another

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Car Dealer Theme Transfer listing from one package to another

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Transfer listing from one package to another

August 2, 2014
MD Salahuddin MD Salahuddin
  • MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin
    Newbie 48 points

Hi, is it possible to extend listing expiration date. one user has few lisitng on my site. i have transfer the used to extended package but he is coming back to old package on my admin login, that is as admin i cant change the membership package myself. but when i log in as the member i can see he has been assigned to the new membership. eventhough on admin side i can see him still on the old package. however, some of his listing shows expired, waitng for admin review. when i log in as admin and publish the lisitng back again the expiration date is not changing/extending and the listing comes back as expired, (when the system does its corn job i think). SO basicall reposting a listing is not working. Can anybody help? thanks

August 2, 2014 at 11:38 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Have you check with support to see if they can help? If you have not receive a reply on the forum maybe other members have not experience those issues at the moment. Just a thought!

Regards

August 3, 2014 at 1:27 am
  • Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points

Another problem solved :)

August 3, 2014 at 3:11 am
  • Frank
    Frank
    Newbie 75 points

:roll:

August 3, 2014 at 10:42 pm
  • MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin
    Newbie 48 points

@ Errol no offence you being thinking lot now a days bro.. I have not checked with support. however, the admin changing the package was my fault the system did changed but I was looking at the cache. and the listings I changed the date and package with MySQL. as admin was not effecting which is if I click publish the old publish date does not change so I think when the system calculated the posting duration it finds the listing as expired..

August 4, 2014 at 7:02 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

LoL, I guess it’s the summer vibes MD Salahuddin – after reading the post I know I’m due for a vacation soon :)

August 4, 2014 at 9:09 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team