top image on listing page

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress top image on listing page

top image on listing page

July 16, 2013
Itiel Itiel
  • Itiel
    Itiel
    Newbie 12 points

hi, on the post page, i.e a listing’s inner page which shows all it’s details there is the top image- how can that be resized (bigger width). i have seen posts on the preview image where all results are shown but no reference to the listing page itself.

thanks.

July 16, 2013 at 5:56 pm

• Jennifer
    Newbie 1 points

I think what you are talking about is enlarging the display image on the listing page, correct?

If so, go to your _single.php file and search for:

?php
    // IMAGE DISPLAY // V7
    echo premiumpress_image

At the end of that you will see lightbox width & height followed by max width and height. You will need to change those to suit your needs.

We wanted 250 px square images to match the size of ads on our site so our code looks like:

<div class=”right frame”>

<?php
    // IMAGE DISPLAY // V7
    echo premiumpress_image($post->ID,””,array(‘alt’ => $post->post_title, ‘link’ => ‘self’, ‘link_class’ => ‘lightbox’, ‘width’ => ‘250’, ‘height’ => ‘250’, ‘style’ => ‘max-width:250px; max-height:250px;’ ));
    ?>

</div>

Hope this helps!

July 17, 2013 at 8:37 pm
  • Itiel
    Itiel
    Newbie 12 points

THANK YOU. THAT WAS VERY VERY HELPFUL IN UNDERSTANDING QUITE A FEW ELEMENTS TO CUSTOMIZE. THANKS SO MUCH.

I APPRECIATE THE SWIFT REPLY AS WELL!

July 20, 2013 at 9:11 pm
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline
    Newbie 6 points

Is there a way to fix the height but leave the width proportional? Currently any non-square images lose their aspect ratio as they’re forced to fix the box.

December 7, 2013 at 11:26 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team