Theme is not responsive

• Matt
    Matt
    September 5, 2015 at 6:30 am

I have the new classifieds theme 8.4, When I go the the search results on my iPhone, some of the listings are responsive, while others are smashed unreadable.

• Janak
    September 5, 2015 at 7:09 am

Matt, have you got Responsive Design set as On in Page Setup –> General Layout?

• Matt
    Matt
    September 5, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Yes, I do. Though when I click on a category, such as “Electronics”, and it takes me to all those listings on my phone, this is what it looks like.. (see attached photo)

The first listing is fine, the second listing is horrible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Matt
    Matt
    September 5, 2015 at 5:03 pm

After doing more inspecting, the bug is caused by the size of the picture. If the picture is too skinny, the responsive framework does not adjust for the phone format. If it’s a fat picture, it adjusts and works on mobile view. Any ideas on how this can be fixed? I can’t run a website with this type of format and framework.

• Matt
    Matt
    September 5, 2015 at 5:04 pm

It did not used to do this before the new update. The search results used to work just fine on mobile view.

• Michael
    Michael
    September 5, 2015 at 5:35 pm

I’ve experienced that too, maybe you can change photos to png as a temp fix

• Angela Hellen
    Angela Hellen
    September 28, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Some pictures on my pages are not responsive. Looks awful. Changing the pictures to png will work?

• Janak
    September 28, 2015 at 9:33 pm

If you are running the latest version (8.6) you should report any bugs here:

https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/bugs-in-8-6-please-post-here/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments