Mitchell

The Listing page is not showing new updates online

The listing page is not showing new updates online. After hitting save I'm not seeing the updates that I just made like changing the color of a heading text. I do not have cache or Cloudflare on. All plugins are off. This happens on all my sites two test sites and two active sites. Has anyone else having this issue, I'm thinking it is a bug in the theme on the listing page. Mitch

Created: May 8, 2019 at 12:27 am
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: Mitchell
  • 2 members left 10 comments
  • Last reply from: Mitchell

• Marie
    Marie
    May 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

hi Mitch

make sure your listing page is set to Premiumpress > design setup > Page linking

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 1:27 am

That worked and I had that originally. But for some reason, I needed to remove it that way. I forgot why.
    But I will leave it like that. and that reason might pop up and I will reply here.
    Thank You

• Marie
    Marie
    May 9, 2019 at 1:29 am

No problem Mitch 🙂

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 1:38 am

Now we get into the other problem of Adsense not showing correctly on Firefox
    all I see in FF is this
    <coed>(adsbygoogle = || []).push({});

Same on MS Edge

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 1:52 am

Figured out why I removed it from the Premiumpress > design setup > Page Linking.
    Clam listing Now disappeared from the listing page.
    I put the button on also.
    When it did show claim listing did nothing after checkmark.
    Also, look at the reply above

• Marie
    Marie
    May 9, 2019 at 4:57 am

hi mitch

can you send screenshots to where this is displaying?

have you tried to checked the browser console for the error?

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 11:55 am

Yes the error console is blank just showing >> options are in FF Errors, Warning, Logs, info, debug

No Adsense in FF and Edge on Listing Page rest of website is normal
    screenshot attached.
    As far as to claim listing box disappearing when the listing page is picked on the Page Linking settings the sidebar on listing page also moved down out of the title bar screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 11:58 am

Could not post more than 1 image Hate this forum software.

this one is showing in the editor that both the widget and box claim listing is in the editor

Attachments:

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 12:03 pm

here’s another one
    this one is showing no claim listing and page moved down because the listing page is set in Premiumpress > design setup > Page Linking.

Attachments:

• Mitchell
    May 9, 2019 at 12:07 pm

This one showing if the setting is default in Premiumpress > design setup > Page Linking. Shows Sharing, add to favorites this is how I would like the page to look with the buttons on top and claim listing under.

By the way, I mentioned before the claim listing button and widget does nothing

Attachments:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)