LIMITED OFFER: Save $200 Today! - Get All Themes For $199 -- Learn More

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Terms & Conditions

• Sagar
    Sagar
    Newbie 3 points
    August 14, 2013 at 5:48 pm

The last few lines of the pluging code, include the checkbox on the login page, and includes twice on the register page – that I could fix myself.

I just commented out the last two of these lines –
    add_action('register_form','wlt_register_tos');
    #add_action('login_form','wlt_register_tos');
    #add_action('register_form','wlt_register_tos');

What I can’t fix is that even if a user is logged in, the checkbox is still shown when adding a new listing. How can I stop it from showing there, since I presume the user has already once agreed to the terms when signing up.

• Brand
    Brand
    Newbie 9 points
    August 20, 2013 at 4:11 pm

… perfect!!! that’s what i’m looking for.

regards
    olli

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,885 points
    August 26, 2013 at 7:40 am

:)

• Radek
    Radek
    Newbie 36 points
    August 28, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Hi Mark,

It seems like I have “accepting the website terms & conditions” on registration and add listings page too. Is there possibility to have it only on registration? I require registration before adding a listings

Thanks,
    Radek

• Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points
    November 16, 2013 at 8:40 am

Thanks Sagar!

I have just deleted this line: #add_action(‘login_form’,’wlt_register_tos’);

When a user submits a new listing, for me it is nrmal the he must agree with the TC even if he has already submitted another listing and we suppose he knows the TC.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,885 points
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points
    November 16, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Sorry Mark!

Since before my post, the last post (of Radek) dated from 28 August I was not sure this thread is still alive…

The issue I have raised, if confirmed, is really a very serious problem for all sites which are already running auctions…

Hope this clarifies why I have “spammed” :-)

Kind regards,
    Attila

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,885 points
    November 16, 2013 at 5:13 pm

:(

• Karl
    Karl
    Newbie 2 points
    November 21, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Hi,

I would like to use this plugin only on “register page”. How can I do that?

Thanks,
    Karl

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
  • Lanie
    Lanie
    Newbie 19 points
    February 27, 2014 at 8:39 am

Hi, I want to see terms and condition in registration and ad listing only and not every login. Is that possible?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,885 points
    February 27, 2014 at 10:16 am

you would have to customize the plugin todo this, its not standard.

• Brittany
    Newbie 2 points
    March 19, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Hi Mark,
    I just installed terms and conditions plugin to my website. I was wondering how I actually add my terms and conditions so when people click to read terms they can read my terms. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thank you, Brittany

• Malgorzata
    Malgorzata
    Super Guru 1,606 points
    March 19, 2014 at 6:21 pm

You need to create a page; call it ‘terms’ or ‘terms and conditions’; you actually have to put some terms and conditions that make sense to keep you legally safe (check other sites to see what they put in – it is a lot of legal language). It will be clickable when they register and
    You can also use a text widget (additionally b/s google likes it (in footer most often) – call this widget: Legal (or else) use html ..your terms here.. to link that page where you typed your text; save.
    That’s it.
    Hope this helps.

• Brittany
    Newbie 2 points
    March 20, 2014 at 2:22 am

Im sorry I am new to this wordpress. I am unsure how to do the things you explained. i tried to create a page but unsure what to do after I create page. and won’t the page show up on my home page?
    If you could give me step by step directions that would be wonderful. I already have a set of terms and conditions in place.But need it to show up when users create a new listing and so on. please help!
    Thanks Brittany

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)