an
groups-icon

Taxononmy Child Edit

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    scott baxter
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi, I think this may be a job for Josh, he seems to be the man with this kind of knowledge.

I’m currently using this child theme – https://www.premiumpress.com/childthemes/?oldtheme=august-2016-coupon-green/

I would like to edit the taxonomy.php. Currently, when you enter a store link in admin panel it then uses page peeker to generate a page thumbnail.

I would like it to display my store thumbnail instead. Usually you would just delete the store URL for the store thumbnail to show instead but this theme has a store button as well.

Could you please change the code for me so that it still uses the store link for the shop button but shows the store thumbnail instead of page peeker?

Thanks in advance.

Current Taxonomy.php where the thumb and button display –

<div class=”col-md-3″>

<div class=”thumbnail”>

<?php

if(isset($GLOBALS[‘CORE_THEME’][‘category_website_’.$term->term_id]) && strlen($GLOBALS[‘CORE_THEME’][‘category_website_’.$term->term_id]) > 1){ ?>

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[SCREENSHOT url=”‘.$GLOBALS[‘CORE_THEME’][‘category_website_’.$term->term_id].'” alt=”‘.$term->name.'”]’); ?>

<?php }elseif(isset($GLOBALS[‘CORE_THEME’][‘category_icon_’.$term->term_id]) && strlen($GLOBALS[‘CORE_THEME’][‘category_icon_’.$term->term_id]) > 1){

?>

term_id]; ?>” alt=”<?php echo $term->name; ?>” class=”img-responsive” />

<?php }else{ ?>

<div class=”frame”>
    ” alt=”<?php echo $term->name; ?>” />
    </div>

<?php } ?>
    </div>

term_id]; ?>” class=”btn btn-lg btn-primary” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>Visit Website

</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 21, 2017 at 10:41 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 21, 2017 at 12:22 pm
  • scott baxter
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 21, 2017 at 2:39 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 21, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Views

Replies