groups-icon

Taxonomy shortcode?? Search results title removal??

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Eric Howard
    0 points
    Beginner

Cannot seem to find an exact answer on these forms. There were several posts, but none of the codes have worked for me.
    I have 2 taxonomies set up, one for state, and one for county which has every county for every state in (spent a lot of time getting them in!!) These link to each other, on the advanced search anyway..
    There will eventually be listings in every state. Right now I have an interactive state map linking to each of the state pages, however this is really the taxonomy page. I need to be able to add custom content to these pages, and doesnt appear that I will be able to edit any taxonomy or category page, so I figure I have to create a real page for each state and then put in the taxonomy shortcode to display the listings in that state. I would also like to include a list of the counties for that particular state, putting in the county taxonomy shortcode for that particular state.
    What code would I use? Any help would be appreciated, I’ve spent way to much time trying to figure this out, and really have a lot of work to do on this site so its a major sidetrack.
    Also, where in the themes are you able to remove the “search results” bar. I do not like that it says this and doesn’t appear you can make it say a category, etc, so I think I just want to remove it completely. Where on earth do I find this? I’ve again looked everywhere, and cannot find the answer searching these forms.

July 28, 2014 at 6:26 pm
  • Clive Boosey
    0 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 28, 2014 at 7:32 pm
  • Eric Howard
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 28, 2014 at 8:05 pm
  • Eric Howard
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 28, 2014 at 8:14 pm