LIMITED OFFER: Get All Themes Package for only $199 view more

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

ST 6.6.0 Reporting

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 10, 2014 at 8:03 am

Hi I am writing about the reporting area of the theme, we have very recently migrated from Shopperpress to the responsive ST theme but have found some differences in the reporting that we miss:

1) only the last 10 sales are now shown, whereas on shopperpress all sales were available back through time
    2) there was also a running total shown of all sales
    3) when using the export csv, the resulting file is a mess and unusable, before it was one order per row which was much more usable.

Could you please consider modifying the above 3 items so that they function as they did in Shopperpress

Thanks

Dave

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    August 10, 2014 at 9:18 am

sure, i assume your referring to the overview page?

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 10, 2014 at 9:30 am

Hi Mark

sorry I should not have called it the Reporting page, I in fact meant the Order Manager page sorry.

This lists the last 10 orders, but does not allow you to go and view older order, this page also used to have the cumulative total sales figure in Shopperpress, useful “at a glance” item so you can easily monitor progress, And finally the resulting csv file after clicking on the “export all orders” link would be much better if it could have an order per row, at the moment it’s not that usable really

cheers

Dave

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    August 10, 2014 at 9:37 am

thanks for your feedback, ill see what i can do.

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

Thanks Mark,

we have a client who is looking to bring a wp-ecommerce (yuk) site into ST and it’s the reporting in the csv file that’s holding her back mainly as she needs to give monthly VAT reports to her accountant.

PS. better to be geeking on a day like today,the rain is quite bad down here in Stamford, south Lincolnshire

All the best

Dave

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    August 10, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Do you have a screenshot of your old theme setup?

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 10, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Yes I can get one later today as I need to install the old site on a spare domain and then do the screenshot for you, bear with me

Cheers

Dave

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 10, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Here you go, the first is from the order management screen (order-management.jpg)
    next is the sales total that used be on the overview page (overview.jpg)
    and finally, a screenshot of the downloaded export orders csv file (csv-export.jpg)

These are al taken from shopperpress version 7.1.4

Hope this helps

Thanks

Dave

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    August 16, 2014 at 9:38 am

Hi Mark I have just cloned the site I am talking about above onto another domain for your support team to have a look at regarding another problem with the order manager, I can leave this up there if you wish afterwards so you can use it to look at the issues in this thread, see ticket ID #DEA-467-57615.

I have retained a full backup of the Shopper Press version of this site including the DB

Cheers

Dave

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    September 3, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Hi Mark

just wanted to ask if this is still on your todo list

Thanks

Dave

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    September 21, 2014 at 7:26 am

Hello Mark,

could you please reply to this thread as I haven’t heard a word from you for a while now, the reporting really does need to be fixed in all aspects mentioned above, at the very least so that when we use the features in the reporting section we can go over a selected date range and extract all the data for that range not just the last 10 of whatever subject.

Many thanks

Dave

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    September 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

Hi Dave

yes this has been updated in the upcoming update.

• Dave
    Dave
    Newbie 63 points
    September 21, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Thanks Mark that is good news

cheers

Dave

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    September 21, 2014 at 10:21 pm

:)

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,878 points
    September 22, 2014 at 5:37 am

np

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)