an
groups-icon

Sellspace in Shop Theme V.8.9.7?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Igor Koustov
    0 points
    Beginner

I’m trying to find a way to sell some areas on my website to advertisers for a certain price per month.
    I’ve learnt about the Sellspace feature available in most Premiumpress themes. I know that in V.8.9.7 it is still in Beta mode but I tried it out BUT it didn’t work.

I tried with an admin account and uploaded banners with the exact sizes and assigned it to the appropriate banners but nothing displayed. The campaigns seem to work and the “Advertise Here” default banners display things properly. But uploading banners after purchase doesn’t work at all.

1- Does the Sellspace feature work in the Shop Them V.8.9.7?
    2- Is this a common problem for this feature in Beta mode? Anyway to fix it without updating to V.9?

Thanks,
    Igor

August 16, 2018 at 7:50 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 17, 2018 at 2:34 am
  • Igor Koustov
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 18, 2018 at 5:23 am

Views

Replies