Janak

RT vs DT any difference? Future of RT. Great if you could comment Mark F

I've already asked this but had no response so I'll try in RT forum and see if anyone can help I’ve looked at RT theme and apart from header layout and some layout differences (which can be changed anyway) I can’t see any real difference between this theme and DT. Is there any additional functionality that RT offers (eg. different search options) or is it just DT laid out slightly differently? Mark F, is it possible to let me know if there are any functionality differences as I’m starting a new project and want to know if there’s any point using RT over DT. Also are there any plans for other features for RT which would make it different. eg. availability calendar and being able to search by availability? Or anything else? Or will it always be very similar to DT? Also grateful for any comments from anyone who has used both themes.

Created: November 27, 2015 at 12:58 pm
  • In: Real Estate Theme
  • Started by: Janak
  • 2 members left 4 comments
  • Last reply from: Janak

• Janak
    November 28, 2015 at 10:33 am

Mark F, if you see this, would really appreciate a quick reply as I’m waiting to start a project so really would like to know if there are any features unique to RT or anything planned (interesting features?) in the near future.

Otherwise easier for me to use DT.

• Janak
    December 1, 2015 at 9:51 am

Mark, any chance of some advice regarding the above so I can make my choice about which theme to use? Thanks

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    December 1, 2015 at 9:57 am

Hi Janak

All the core themes share similar framework options, the main difference is the design since we are primarily a themes.

As WP and themes are updated, options relating to their core nature maybe added.

• Janak
    December 1, 2015 at 2:08 pm

@Mark, thanks for the info. So there are no concrete plans for RT in the near future?

Are availabilty calendars for properties and search by availability things you’ve considered at all for this theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)