Gary

Responsive Shop Theme – Coffee House Child Theme

Hi Guys, We are having a heck of a time getting the Responsive Shop Theme with Coffee House Child Theme. It looks terrible. The Main Navigation is moved to the left and the Header makes no sense at all. https://www.goldiesrotisserie.com/ ADMIN ACCESS: https://www.goldiesrotisserie.com/wp-admin/ premium shoptheme This is a Restaurant with Carryout and Delivery only. The Delivery needs We installed the Responsive Shop Theme and then installed the Coffee Hours Child Theme as directed in the Video. When we selected the Child Theme as directed, the Shopping Portion of the ADMIN became the Classified ADMIN and no longer have Products but Listings. The Classified ADMIN might be OK with the same functionality as the SHOP but I can't find where you put in the price and have size options, etc. I put a listing under Chicken Category > Half Chicken and it doesn't show up. Installed your Slider and it comes up with an error message and doesn't work either. Before I blow this off and get another WordPress Shopping Cart, I am hoping that you can give me some direction and maybe even give me a quote on getting this setup as it should be. Thank you very much for your assistance. Daryl Burns Vantage Media Marketing Baby Boomer Marketing 626-303-0767

Created: May 7, 2015 at 6:40 pm
  • In: Shop Theme
  • Started by: GaryGary
  • 2 members left 2 comments
  • Last reply from: GaryGary

• Mark
    Mark
    May 7, 2015 at 6:52 pm

The Coffee House child theme was released on 17th July 2014 (which is almost 1 year ago) so it might not be updated to work with the latest version of the Shop Theme.

• Gary
    Gary
    May 7, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Well, thank you for that Mark…

I will change to another Child Theme.

I activated the Preview Shop Child Theme called Shop Red and it had the Products in the Theme Options.

Is there anything else that I should be awaere of.

Have a GREAT Weekend!

Daryl Burns
    Vantage Media Marketing
    Baby Boomer Marketing
    626-303-0767

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)