Responsive mobile display padding

• Rodney
    Newbie 1 points
    October 24, 2015 at 12:10 am

almost of the the child themes on the Responsive Coupon them have padding issues on smaller phones 320 X 480. how can I fix mine, I am not very good with html and css but have a little common sense it took me an entire day, and then searching thru this forum to find out I needed to click “save” a few times in the permalinks section to solve the problem where my stores contents were not showing, these minior time consuming issues are really frustrating when the fix is just a second away…. knowledge is power. there should be some sort of compilation of known, easily fixable issues that can save people a lot of time. watching older videos of a and different new system is confusing to me and although you should have no, problem in business, hiring a professional, some of us are just not able to. so thanks in advance

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    October 24, 2015 at 6:04 am

do you have a screenshot so we can see?

• Rodney
    Newbie 1 points
    October 26, 2015 at 6:04 am

I have a list of request along with the graphic showing how my theme looking on in mobile view. I just need to be directed to what i need to read to be able to fix my problems, right now I am lost as I have a new temple but the videos and documentation is older.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes