an
groups-icon

Responsive mobile display padding

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Rodney Greenidge
    0 points
    Beginner

almost of the the child themes on the Responsive Coupon them have padding issues on smaller phones 320 X 480. how can I fix mine, I am not very good with html and css but have a little common sense it took me an entire day, and then searching thru this forum to find out I needed to click “save” a few times in the permalinks section to solve the problem where my stores contents were not showing, these minior time consuming issues are really frustrating when the fix is just a second away…. knowledge is power. there should be some sort of compilation of known, easily fixable issues that can save people a lot of time. watching older videos of a and different new system is confusing to me and although you should have no, problem in business, hiring a professional, some of us are just not able to. so thanks in advance

October 24, 2015 at 12:10 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 24, 2015 at 6:04 am
  • Rodney Greenidge
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 26, 2015 at 6:04 am

Views

Replies