Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Responsive dp update translate to all responsove themes?

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 149 points
    July 16, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering If the responsive dp update translates to all of the responsove themes?
    I downloaded the music theme (basically the dp theme but with focus on media) and would like to update the payment updates from this new update to the music theme.

If someone has any details, please share. :)

Thanks all,
    Mike

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,819 points
    July 17, 2013 at 2:28 am

Hi Michael

The only working release i have at the moment is the directory version, coupon version is to come shortly.

What payment gateway are you looking for?

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 149 points
    July 17, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Thanks mark for the reply

Well i ssumed that the responsive theme would come with somee of bball the same features as the pp themes in regards to payment,

But it was disvovered that cistomers were only limited to paying one time with no option for subscriptions, cancellation, or some of the other features that came with the pp themes.

I asked if these additional payment features came with this update and im under the impression that this does.

The goal is to simply translate the new payment features to the music theme so that my customers have options when choosing payment.

Now if i can just edit files from the resp.dp. theme, thats fine. I just need those additional features.

Thanks marks.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,819 points
    July 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm

not sure i understand your reply..i assume your saying you have your own gateway and your just wanting for the music theme to integrate it into?

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 149 points
    July 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm

My question is, is there a way to implement the payment features of the responsove dp update to the music theme?

The original music theme only allowed for users to pay one time. No additional options that i can see.

Im assuming that the update includes more feature for users to pay, imcluding reoccuring payments, trial payments, etc.

Thats what i would like to implement for the music theme. Is this possible?

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 149 points
    July 18, 2013 at 12:39 pm

If i cannot implement the updates, that is fine.

I just need to know if i should be waiting for this to be available or should i just be proactive and have it (additional payment features) built from scratch.

It would definitely save some money if i can just implement what has already been done.

But if the update for the music theme isnt coming for several more months or if i cannot implement the files from the responsive dp theme right now to the current music theme, then i would like know so as to not bug the forum and utilize my time more effectively.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Mike.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,819 points
    July 18, 2013 at 1:16 pm

hi Michael

the WLT Music theme hasnt yet been updated so it wont work with the existing directory theme. You’ll need to wait until iv released the responsive version for the moment.

• Michael
    Michael
    Senior Member 149 points
    July 18, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Ok. Thanks for the information.:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)