hai

Responsive Coupon but Not Responsive

Hello Why I unable to see the coupon when open the demo site with Zenfone 5 ? Android 4.2 + Firefox, Opera, Dophin etc...Do you really test the theme with mobile or tablet device ? A month a go I have asked via chat support but he/she didn't not answer me, today I saw there is new version look pretty good but still not see the coupon when open with mobile devices.

Created: August 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm
  • In: Coupon Theme
  • Started by: haihai
  • 6 members left 8 comments
  • Last reply from: CliveClive

• Josh
    August 16, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Hello Hai,
    Your device browser must support pop-ups for you to view the coupon code

• hai
    hai
    August 16, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Yes, it supported but I did not see the coupon code. Could other members please confirm that it is working with mobile/tablet devices ?

• Aaron
    Aaron
    August 17, 2015 at 12:05 am

isn’t working here with the demosite via chrome Android.

Using Request desktop site gets the responsive version but the popup theme options doesn’t render correctly.

• hai
    hai
    August 20, 2015 at 9:47 am

Thanks for your report, that’s why I said responsive but not responsve. Hope Mark Fail can fix this issues soon.

• Clive
    Clive
    August 20, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Open a support ticket hai:

• Matthew
    Matthew
    August 20, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Dear me, this theme seems seriously underdeveloped.

• Crazy People
    Crazy People
    August 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Yes, i also think so, its still underdevelopment. and hope the final would be the best. Waiting for the official update.

• Clive
    Clive
    August 24, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Dear me, this theme seems seriously underdeveloped.

If the theme worked perfectly, then this forum would be empty and Josh & Co would be out of work.

So, the more bugs the software has, then the happier everyone generally is 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)