an
groups-icon

Reset Password Issues (Shop Theme 8.4)

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

The issue I am having with the reset password is:

The user can submit the reset password and does receive the email and link to do so. However, once they arrive at the page where they are to reset their password all is well until they type in the verify password. Once the typing begins the original box is emptied and they cannot submit (See Screenshots of filled in new password then the screenshot after the first character is typed into the verify password field.) Once you type in the first character in the verify password section, the upper box automatically clears and only shows one letter (Which ever letter you are typing) and nothing appears in the “confirm password” box.

I did try and update to a newer version but that completely destroyed the site and it would take days to fix everything. This site is currently active With more than 400 items in stock and the client wishes to have zero down time at this time. The only option that I have right now is to fix the current issue. Please help this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Thanks

December 30, 2015 at 6:30 pm
  • zarko
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 30, 2015 at 8:01 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 30, 2015 at 8:22 pm

Views

Replies