Renew payments broken, listings expiring incorrectly & email headers wrong…

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 13, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Hi all, I have 2 problems:
    Payments & Email Headers…

1. I have setup listing packages that require a monthly subscription via paypal. The payments have just come through correctly for the second month via paypal regular payment, but the listings were not renewed and have now expired + there is no record of the second payment in “order manager”. The first couple of listings that people paid for had their renewal dates reset to 00-00-00 within about an hour of payment. No idea why…! Can you please suggest why I’m having these problems with payments?

2. Email headers can be set in the Email Setup options for each email, but they seem to be being ignored completely. The email I set up under “default email settings” is always used, even when I have specified a completely different email address when editing each email. Is this a bug with individual “Email Headers” settings being ignored? It’s important for me to set these correctly otherwise Gmail gives a “phishing” error at the top of every email sent from the Email system.

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 17, 2015 at 9:50 am

Bump

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 21, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Could someone from Support please reply? It’s been over a week now. Thanks

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    April 22, 2015 at 4:06 am

This is a community forum, please submit a support ticket;

https://www.premiumpress.com/ticket/

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 22, 2015 at 9:19 am

OK will do – confusing to have a “this is a support request” button on your community forum if you don’t allow support requests…

• Carlos
    Carlos
    Newbie 48 points
    April 23, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Hey was support able to assist you with the Paypal subscription issue? I have the same problem and have filed a ticket but have not heard back.

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Unfortunately not. I have also filed a ticket but still no response… 🙁

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,109 points
    April 24, 2015 at 9:24 am

What theme versions you are using at the moment?

• Carlos
    Carlos
    Newbie 48 points
    April 24, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I have 8.0 right now. Still no response from support. Will refile another ticket.

• Carlos
    Carlos
    Newbie 48 points
    April 24, 2015 at 1:32 pm

I was not getting the ticket updates in my email for some reason. Mark did reply so I responded with my PayPal info. Hopefully I get some traction.

• Adam
    Adam
    Newbie 45 points
    April 24, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Hi Carlos, support has advised me to update to v8.1 and apparently that should solve the problem. Will report back when I’ve had a chance to do that…

• Carlos
    Carlos
    Newbie 48 points
    April 25, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I tried 8.1 in my staging area and it’s a bit of a nightmare. I cannot seem to keep the same look I have in 8.0 which is disappointing and frustrating. No update on my ticket.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes