Real Estate Responsive Theme v4.3

• Sean
    Sean
    Senior Member 199 points
    August 20, 2013 at 8:43 pm

@Mark,

How do I add my listing categories to the WP custom menu nav bar?

The menu only seems to display the blog/article categories. In RP you could add the listing categories to the menu.

Please advise if this is something simple to fix or if I’ve been in the sun with too much sangria?

Many thanks,
    Sean. 🙂

• Thomas
    Thomas
    Newbie 59 points
    August 20, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Hi Sean,

Have you created a custom menu? When I go to Appearance / Menus admin section I have two category sections to choose from. One is for the normal post categories the other shows the listing categories.

I am using 4.2 still.

You could manually add them I would think as well.

-Thomas

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points
    August 20, 2013 at 10:01 pm

It might be that the listing categories are hidden – in the Appearance > Menus > click on the Screen Option at the top right corner and make sure that the ‘Categories’ is ticked (there are two ‘Categories’ option in there, one is for Posts and the other one for Listings).

Kind regards,

Richard

• Dale
    Dale
    Newbie 3 points
    August 22, 2013 at 10:43 pm

When I edit an existing listing and try to delete an image it takes me to https://jquery-file-upload.appspot.com/ with a message saying

Error
    Over Quota
    This application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again later. uploaded and saved

Bressing the back button and although the deleted image is no longer shown when you save the listing it still shows the image that you tried to delete.

• Vijay
    Vijay
    Newbie 39 points
    September 20, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I am also facing same issue in Directory script!!! Any comment on above issue please.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 21, 2013 at 4:46 am

in 4.6+ listing categories can be added as normal using the WordPress menu tool.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes