an
groups-icon

Problems with the Dating Theme

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    1 points
    Beginner

1. The profile page says offline when they are online. Sometimes there are no indicators of this at all (no online or offline). I have never seen it say online when they are online. The search for online users also does not work.

2. Chat not syncing up. When a chat request is sent to a user from another, they receive the request, can except it, then write in a comment in the box/send a response; however no message goes back to the user that sent the request. The chat feature has not worked to date. I have tried just about everything in the settings.

3. If you set up your profile in regards to gender, for example Male seeking Female, why can you still see males as a male user? Why do males show up in a search? Why does your own profile come up in searches as well? Can this be changed in the settings? Can the pull down menu be changed or eliminated?

4. My Favorites (ie: Search page):When a user is selected as a favorite in their profile page they still don’t show up in search for Favorites. Also the Add Favorites button seems to change back from the check mark made when selecting it. Also if this were to work, could you un-select them as a Favorite?

March 31, 2020 at 8:46 pm

Views

Replies