Possible solution to this categories problem?

• Brian
    Brian
    Newbie 86 points
    October 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Hi,

I am purely testing at this stage, (using 1024 x 768 resolution). I have added the categories content element from the Homepage editor – using the large categories icons, and I am getting broken rows, here’s a screen shot of what I mean.

I am also using a left-sidebar widget (blank — Not Shown) width 220px, (position: inline) I don’t believe the sidebar is the issue as I have also tried shrinking the widget size (in the left sidebar) to test and didn’t fix it either 🙁

Thank you in advance!
    Brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Michael
    Michael
    Elite Member 427 points
    October 10, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Not sure but you can try to make the sidebars wider (300px) as it looks like it’s trying to get 4 in a row, not 3. And make sure you are using a responsive theme. See if that works. Can’t help you any more on this….these are merely guesses and suggestions.

• Brian
    Brian
    Newbie 86 points
    October 10, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Hi Michael,

I think your right when you say it’s trying to get 4 in a row, not 3. So what do you think? Maybe the images need to be smaller, or larger? Maybe this can be done in a new update?

Thank you
    Brian

• Michael
    Michael
    Elite Member 427 points
    October 10, 2015 at 6:40 pm

you need to take a look inside admin at the display options and see if you can fool around with that and test it out again. that’s all I know.

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes