an
groups-icon

please i need some help with a css code for coupon listing

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    kate cookey
    0 points
    Beginner

Please could someone help me with custom css code for my coupon listing,

On my site, i plan to use the grid format, however, if the title is too long, it distorts the positioning of the next row of listing, It leaves a lot of blank space before the next row of listing… i have attached a screenshot of the distorted layout.

I will like it to have a nice flow…where one ends, the other begins ( see the second screen shot of what i would prefer please)

Also my site will be listing offers and deals from only one online shop, and not many stores like other coupon websites, so i will like to use the product images on each listing. i just want it to look like a regular listing on an ecommerce website, the only difference should be that it automatically links directly to the affiliate site…no pop up box or product description page. it should have thus:

1, product image
    2. product title (so that when the customer clicks the title link, they go straight to the affiliate website
    3. a facebook/twitter share button
    4. original price
    5. offer slash price(see example in the attachment….
    6. the currency is naira (N)
    7. only one outer listing border(i will like to remove the inner rectangular border on the coupon listing grid view)

please i will be grateful if anyone can help me out.

Thanks and merry xmas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 25, 2015 at 6:08 pm
  • cat j
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 26, 2015 at 5:05 am

Views

Replies