Please fix ADVANCED SEARCH

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Please fix ADVANCED SEARCH

Please fix ADVANCED SEARCH

July 31, 2013
Luciana Luciana
  • Luciana
    Luciana
    Senior Member 117 points

Please !
    Still the problem persists with no solution and now, it’s even worse than in regular theme.

If you go at you demo site for directorypress responsive theme, and do the following you will see the search doesn’t work correctly.

Try add to search :

Business
    Czech Republic
    (also state and city doesn’t populate anything inside)
    [search]

Expected: only business in czech republic entries.
    Results: all business entries, in any country and also you will notice that after search the selected country comes back with no selected value.

Please, I beg. Fix the AND query in this widget, this problem is there since the regular themes, pleasseeeee fix it for heavens sake!!

Without that, I bought a theme a year ago that I still cannot use!

Thanks

July 31, 2013 at 9:08 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Lucian

Could you please provide more details since the search results retrieved using the steps you suggest only show those in Czech Republic;

http://dp.wlthemes.com/?s=&s=&tx_listing=business&map-country–3=CZ&map-state–4=&map-city–5=&zipcode=&radius=0&advanced_search=yes

August 1, 2013 at 12:33 am
  • Luciana
    Luciana
    Senior Member 117 points

Oh my god!! I confused the comment’s Country names with the country! okeeeey my mistake thankfully! It’s hard to believe this is really fixed, I waited this for a year!

But even so, when you select any country and hit search, it comes back empty instead of selected. The same happens with Category.

And the city and estate are completely empty (do they have no values in database?)

If this gets fixed, I will get the responsive theme in a flash and finally be able to actually use the whole thing! =D

August 2, 2013 at 11:16 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

:)

August 3, 2013 at 2:41 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team