Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Paid Listings Being Published Without Paying

• Adam
    Adam
    Senior Member 142 points
    July 28, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Getting further into testing now and am experiencing a few things. Will break them out into multiple threads here.

I have activated live payment. Click subscribe on a paid package and get asked the expected questions. After “saving listing” I see the “Edit Listing” and “Make Payment” buttons.

If I choose “Edit Listing” first, I am able to edit the listing with the included listing package enhancements (html editor, etc.)

After I choose “save listing” the listing is immediately published!

Even though I have not made a payment, and I have the listings set to “pending review”.

Is this a bug?

The expected behavior would be that after “saving”, if that listing had not been paid, that I would see the “Payment” button again and only after that would the listing come in as “pending review” and not published.

• Adam
    Adam
    Senior Member 142 points
    July 29, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Can someone else test this process and tell me if they experience the same thing?

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 84 points
    July 29, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Tested. Not an issue.

Is it possible that you had memberships enables at one point for the user you are making listings for?

Test version: 3.7

• Adam
    Adam
    Senior Member 142 points
    July 29, 2013 at 6:41 pm

I did have memberships enabled previously, but that was under a different admin user. This test was done with a completely new user email for testing.

Thanks for having a look, I appreciate it.

I don’t currently have any membership packages available, only listing packages. And the one I did have has since been deleted.

I wonder what’s causing this on my setup???

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 30, 2013 at 3:20 am

couldnt find any issues either, must be something you’ve setup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)