Page Builder Prebuilt Layout – nothing there?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Plugins – Share & Recommend Responsive Framework Plugins Page Builder Prebuilt Layout – nothing there?

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Page Builder Prebuilt Layout – nothing there?

June 3, 2016
Todd Todd
  • Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 442 points

Ok, so this probably sounds plausible, albeit not an excuse for events so far.

When you think about Dev & Design hours that we all put into our projects.

Consider this – Mark is a one man band.
    There has been pressure since 2016 for new features and designs.
    in 2017 the Pressure was on a lot more for updates or more modern themes, regardless if it were to be new re-built themes or updated existing themes.
    We didin’t care, we just wanted updates! just like all other theme dev’s were doing all around us.

Yet nothing forthcoming from our Premium Press themes. :(

So when I think of how busy I personally am, providing support to only 23 clients for trivia “how to” things (NOT premium press related) I don’t ever use PP themes for my clients for obvious reasons.

However, In the last 9 weeks I have converted 3 sites built in 2014 to SSL and re designed them from the ground up, due to swapping themes from Woo retired themes to ET. I did this because the license allows you to use themes on your own sites as well as clients sites. (lifetime). This took me 3 weeks full time day and night per site. and I’ve only got 3 sites done, and another 8 to do.

Well, “Poor Mark” has his work cut out, because he not only has all the theme updates to do he is developing new themes as well.

This looks like it was started in October 2016 (default Hello World – post date) and we have not see this theme yet?, although in the admin demo area it looks like it was released as V9 in January 2017.

admindemo admindemo

I discovered it as I followed a link on a post in this forum a few hours ago and found this theme called VLEARN Version9 http://vlearn.wlthemes.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=13

The VLEARN theme looks good. But back to what I was saying, Mark is probably so frenetically busy, with Support that is very slow in responding, and development of the RT theme, the last thing that will we fixed is SSL https on the PP site and fixing this tired forum or anything else for that matter. I think we’re all dreaming about what simply isn’t going to happen any time soon. There’s only one of him? although The user that logged in to VLEARN a few times called myelene.pequiro @ gmail . com
    is actually WordPress, Bootstrap, JavaScript, CSS and Freelance Theme Developer. I looked her up on Linked in. So hopefully Mark may have some Development help, we can only dream. On the other hand it may only be somebody testing.

See attached VLearn Theme screen shots – I have to edit 2 times to add another 2 screen shots sorry. ( add another file button is not working )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 3, 2018 at 3:20 am

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

@Liz, at the end of the day we as customers shouldn’t care whether it’s 1 person or 20 people involved in development and support, it’s the responsibility of PP to provide the required level of service.

Regarding Page Builder, there are a some bugs in it, I’ve just got used to saving the page and exiting the page after each little change as sometimes you lose changes when trying to save the page. I’ve not reported them as was waiting for V9 to see whether problems still there. Does anyone know if page builder is being replaced or will it be the same Page Builder?

March 3, 2018 at 11:26 am
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 441 points

I don’t know, but I hope the page builder will be the same one. I have about 1k pages built with the page builder.

March 3, 2018 at 12:54 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

Yes Adnan, that is another good reason for us know whether current Page builder will still work with the new themes or the code it generates be compatible with any new page builder.

Please could someone from PP give us an answer on this.

March 3, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team