an
groups-icon

Order History / Payments

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Katie Burton
    0 points
    Beginner

I’m using directory press with four submission levels – free, £3 per 90 days, £5 per 90 days and £10 per 90 days and have started taking payments for submissions this week. I’ve come across a big problem. I’m assuming that the order manager is all manual and there is no link to the paypal subscriptions? ie when people go and pay they still show as awaiting payment. Is it up to me to manually change each order to payment received once I’ve confirmed payment in paypal? This would be a pain although if I have to do it I guess I can. However if this is completely manual and there is no link to payment then how does the listing expiry work? is there no link between payment and the expiry of the listing? Am I supposed to check in paypal once the monthly subscription payment has been received and renew the listing so it doesn’t expire?

This moves onto the bigger problem. It seems every time a customer edits their listing a new order is created in the order manager which shows as awaiting payment – this then shows as an invoice in the customers my account section which is awaiting payment complete with a pay now button – this is causing some confusion both to my customer and me!

And finally this one is really confusing me. I have a couple of listings where in the revision history its showing other user names as making amendments to the listing yet there doesn’t seem to actually be an amendment.

Could do with some help on this pretty quickly please.

July 3, 2013 at 6:36 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 6, 2013 at 12:45 am

Views

Replies