an
groups-icon

Observations

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Michael Raymount
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello Once More,

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this stuff however I have a couple of additional observations I’d like to air with a view to seeking a bit of knowledge 😉

1. My present installation displays “Job Types” when listing a job but the field/combo box neither has anything by default or the ability to enter anything .. what are job types and can they be edited?

2. Again when listing a job the default “Negotiable” in the budgets combo box doe’s not display on the next/continue page alongside “Budget” at pages bottom, anything I create however does.

3. I note there is no provision for the house to take a percentage of the job, is this a feature likely to be implemented in an update or as a custom feature?

4. I’m finding that text in sliders (manually configured) does not render beyond the first slide (pics are ok) when using IE10 .. all ok for Chrome and FireFox, is this a know issue?

Thanks in advance for any explanation,

Regards …

July 6, 2013 at 2:00 pm
  • Michael Raymount
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 7, 2013 at 3:41 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 7, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Views

Replies