New user profile.

• Walter
    Walter
    Newbie 55 points
    October 20, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Hi,
    I’m having a problem with my site. When new user signs up on my site it creates regular account not a profile. how do I fix that the user at first signup has profile created. Ho do I convert WP users to dating profile?
    Thanks,

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    October 21, 2015 at 2:25 am

When they signup they create an account with you, then they create profiles.

We use listings as profiles so that agencies can create multiple profiles and are not limited to one.

• Walter
    Walter
    Newbie 55 points
    October 22, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for the explanation Mark. How can I convert WP member profile into listing?

• John
    John
    Newbie 7 points
    November 2, 2015 at 3:23 am

I told you Mark, this issue will keep popping up.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    November 2, 2015 at 6:00 pm

@Walter Once a user signs up they can create a profile under My Account >Create Profile

• Inayat
    Inayat
    Newbie 30 points
    November 10, 2015 at 7:45 am

HI guys

— I Start New Website My all User they dont know how to Create Profile .. This function is Difficult It must be When They sign up they must be Automatic Profile Created Function ,,, is there anyway to Do that ..
    Coz my all new register User They dont create profile … i have to send them email all the time with description …

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    November 10, 2015 at 12:03 pm

All dating sites use user profiles Inayat. If there is any confusion, you will just need to create a page which walks users through the signup process.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    November 10, 2015 at 6:30 pm

You can remove all the register link then only use the Add profile links.Then go to General Setup >User Setup >User Registrations and turn ON ‘Enable Registrations’ and ‘Create Passwords’.This will allow users to Add a profile and register at the same time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes